All of the shadows in this palette are usable, every day colours. The pigmentation of the shadow in the palette, is exactly what it will look like on the skin. It keeps the concentration and strength of colour when transferring from the palette to the eye... but then coming from the Urban Decay brand, you wouldn't expect anything less!
Below I've done swatches of each shade on my arm. There is a strong variety of shades ranging from light to dark, enabling you to create a more neutral toned down look with a mixture of the matte shades, or a dark dramatic smokey eye, combining the matte shades with the shimmery shades. It is a very versatile palette!
The palette includes 3 matte colour, (Foxy, Tease and Blackout) and 9 shimmery/ sparkly colours, (Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, YDK and Busted.)
- Foxy - Creamy/ yellow, with a matte finish.
- Half Baked - Golden/ bronze, with a shimmer finish.
- Booty Call - Creamy/ pinky, with a shimmer finish.
- Chopper - Coppery/ bronze, with a hint of glitter and a shimmer finish.
- Tease - Earthy/ brown, with a matte finish.
- Snakebite - Bronze/ dark brown, with a shimmer finish.
- Suspect - Light golden, with a shimmer finish.
- Pistol - Grey, with a shimmer finish.
- Verve - Pearly/ cream, with a shimmer finish.
- YDK - Light metallic bronze, with a shimmer finish.
- Busted - Dark brown, with a shimmer finish.
- Blackout - Blackest black, with a matte finish.
Comparing the colours in this palette to those in the Naked 1 and Naked 3, I definitely think it's the most usable and 'go to' palette out of them all. Purely because the other two palettes are dominated by more purpley/ pinky undertones, compared to the Naked 2 palette which is made up of more earthy and neutral shades, it is a much warmer palette, with a great 'basics' selection. ♥