Wednesday 9 July 2014

Makeup - Neon

At the end of last month, I went up to London to IMATS, the International Makeup Artist Trade Show. There were so many different brands there and there were talks spread out over the two days from leading industry artists, as well as live demos throughout the day on the majority of the stands.

I purchased a lot of makeup brushes and eyelashes. But I did pick up some loose neon powders from the Stargazer stand. The other night I finally got around to using them and this was the outcome. I chose to put them over a black base, because it really makes the colours pop! These pigments are also UV reactive, but I don't own a UV light, so I couldn't test that out. However, used on their own, without the aid of UV light they are still super effective and really bright. This has to be one of my favourite looks I've done, as it's really simple, but the outcome looks really effective!

A list of all the products used is down below...





Products Used:
  • Sleek Inkpot in 'Dominatrix' to tightline my eyes.
  • Mehron Paradise Makeup AQ in Black.
  • Stargazer Neon Eye Dust in Green. (201)
  • Stargazer Neon Eye Dust in Yellow. (202)
  • Stargazer Neon Eye Dust in Pink. (205)




Follow on Bloglovin






1 comment:

  1. So effective xx I love how you decided to outline rather than fill your lips
    www.writteninblackwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete