Today is July 4th and in the United States, today celebrates the anniversary of the publication of deceleration of independence from Great Britain, also known as Independence Day. It is a patriotic holiday and is celebrated all over America, so I chose to do a stars and stripes theme for this makeup look, a list of products used to create this look can be found below. If you want to find out more about Independence Day, you can do so *here!*
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown
- Sleek Ink Pot in Dominatrix for liner.
- Eldora Lashes
- Kryolan Supracolor 'B' Palette. Colours - Blue (091) Red (079) and White (070)
- Blue Gems from Hobby Craft