Sunday 20 July 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Before & After



One beauty product that has been doing the rounds on social media and with beauty bloggers for ages is Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. This is a creamy formula for your brows and is sold in 8 different shades. Every single review I have ever read on this product has only ever been positive, it's waterproof, doesn't smudge and glides on so smoothly and it is definitely so much easier than using pencils or powder... and I wasn't disappointed.

At £15 the little pot may seem quite pricey, however, it will last you for ages. I've had mine for 2 months now and have barely made a dent in it. The tiniest bit of this creamy formula goes a really long way and a quick brush through of your brows with an eyelash comb or a spoolie, will even out the product and make sure it's properly dispersed through the brows. Due to it's creamy consistency, you can use it to define the brows with a sharp line, or use a smaller amount to gently fill them in with a lighter touch of the brush.

You can choose to use a powder on top, if you want a bit more coverage, but if you don't want to it doesn't matter as this product does it all!



Above, is my before and after. At the moment, in their natural state, my brows are thicker at the front, but then they thin out at the sides, using the dipbrow pomade means that I can create a defined end to my brows, in turn giving a more defined and prominent arch, which is shown in the photos.

Anastasia Beverly Hills in an American company, however there are a couple of sites in the UK that you can purchase their products from. I purchased mine from Cult Beauty UK and the colour I bought was 'Dark Brown.'




Follow on Bloglovin






No comments:

Post a Comment