Sunday 13 April 2014

Hair Growth Update - April




Looking back at my March hair update, I thought it was about time that my April update popped up! To be honest, I didn't think my hair had grown that much since my last hair post. However, looking at the pictures (especially those comparing the side and the back) it has! My hair is getting quite thick now, it's still wavy and still completely out of control, although it is long enough to get my straighteners in there in an attempt to try and flatten it down! Thank goodness!

As you can see from the March and April pictures, there is definitely more hair on my head! The back is getting longer and slightly straighter with length, the front/ top has got more volume (and more hair) to it and the back near the nape of the neck is growing more and getting slightly less curlier as it goes.                             


I'm still using Lee Stafford's Hair Growth Products - Shampoo, Treatment Pot and the Conditioner and I definitely think it's making a difference compared to if I'd been using just ordinary shampoo and conditioner. The treatment pot that you use between the shampoo and conditioner definitely nourishes the hair and I definitely notice a difference in the feel of my hair if I don't use it in between, instead just using the shampoo and conditioner, so I'd definitely recommend them as a trio.


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I think your hair is indeed looking great! Your hair growth jouney is gowing really well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking wonderful! Thanks for the post! I think you rock shorter hair in photos 2 and 3 too ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :) I can't wait for it to get longer though! :) xx

      Delete
  3. That's pretty amazing :)! You are such a fighter, I read all your posts and I think it's amazing to see how you're dealing with it all. Personally, I think you look beautiful with any hairstyle (or no hair at all ;) ). I hope this finds you well.. Love, Esmee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Esmee, that's very kind of you to say! I am well thank you, so much better! I hope you're well too xxx

      Delete